Monday, November 5, 2012

Why we are decide to choice unifi

At the moment we are using celcom broadband RM70 for 4g monthly with 3++mbps. My sisters like download movie online, so that the capacity of data given by package are not sufficient, then cost me extra bill.

After discuss with my click we agreed to choice tm product wich is more stabil and also unlimited used. Luckily when i go to prayer room at B1 i see the salesperson in the lobby. Then i ask him the current package for streamyx. He said streamyx have a few package from 110 (1mbps), 130 (2mbps). He advised me better to try unifi 149 because speed is more rather than streamix. Moreover the location of my house got streamyx coverage.
Then i ask my younger sister to call celcom service centre for enquiry about the termination of bb service in the period of ... Then we know that they will penalty us around RM150 for the termination. The thing is that period will end on April 2013, 5 months
to go. Then i ask my older sister to ask my father whether he want to continue pay and use that broad and. Luckily he agreed.

Then we are going to use unifi starting from thia month...
The benefit is
1. We can use skype
2. Unlimited capacity to use for download movie... Actually have 60mb
3. Can use fix lines for free call other fix lines especially our parent home
4. More than one people can online at one time
5. Hu hu hu... That was very good..
6. My son can see a cartoon on my first baby channel that cost me RM6 per month.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment