Friday, April 5, 2013

Kursus Perakaunan Akruan (Asas)

Starting from this year i only can attend short course one at IPN and the other one i choice INTAN.

Accrual Accounting (Basic) Course was a training road map for PA W27 like me for this year. According to offer letter i though it only 21 officer will involved. The number of participants actually 76 persons. O.M.G. too many people in class..

1 April after finished my work ask permission from my supervisor or my officer to out for prepare my stuff for this course. Actually i go to Cheras first to meet my parent. They will fly back to Sabah a few days after. I arrived at Cheras around 10.30 am... and go back to my home at 12.00 o clock in afternoon.

There are two bus here. I take old bus for trip to IPN, Sabak Bernam. This is my first time the bus go along Guthrie dan LATAR highway. After two hour journey we arrived at Sungai Besar town at 4.30 pm. After finished human being stuff we go continue our journey and lastly arrived safely .

After getting the key to staying dorm room. I wash up and pray. Dinner time was changed from six pm to seven pm. I waited pounding Who is going to be a roommate during the course. With no patience I called the hostel office. He said I do have roommates. some time later, at about seven o'clock at night, Dr. Sumani appears. Thankfully someone I know to be a roommate.

The first day I was very shocked. I was appointed to be the head of the group for this course. Me and my roommate laughed and bowed our heads in unison. Secretariat of the course say that somebody who bow was your group leader. Secretariat of the course asked me to introduce myself to the other participants. I am ashamed. What can I do, I have selected.

I was lucky to be friends with humans throughout the course of maintaining a good diet. The second day and third day of course I'm friends with someone who is eating in small quantities. So thanks to God for the friends I bestow a very friendly and open-minded.

The first day I play kayak. The second day, I and friends cycling around the village and stop buying chips. We also eat cendol and laksa Maimon.



Some good things happened during the course of the accrual is as follows;

1. more disciplined prayer 5 times
2. roommates with a friend who had an induction course together.
3. re-learn basic accounting, ledgers, journals, trial balances, adjustments, income statement and financial statement or balance sheet.
(I'm lucky I'm good at the next table for the financial statements)



actually lots more to share here but i am tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment